Search gallery:

HARNESS RACING (23 images)

Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
View: 250 | All
Founded in 1902, the course was first known as Forest Lodge, and for the first meeting there were five events. Just prior to the turn of the 20th century, and before meetings commenced at Forest Lodge, the present Harold Park course, trotting and pacing was confined primarily to match races between enthusiasts without any serious attempt at organisation
View: 250 | All